- Build an app that causes a button to turn red when it is clicked
- Use “if-else” to build an app that toggles between blue/red on each click
- Code an app that counts the number of times a button has been clicked
- Code a countdown app (that never ends)
- Code a countdown app that stops at 0 and says something.
- Code a slideshow app using if-elseif-else.
Want to learn these lessons using Thunkable’s new drag-and-drop designer and from USF Computer Science student Ned Azar? Check out these new videos