Apps display data from large spreadsheets and databases. A common app operation is to filter data– select certain rows from the spreadsheet for display. In this sample, Professor Wolber shows how to select only Spanish-language films from a spreadsheet of Oscar-nominated foreign films.
- You may want to try Build an App from a Spreadsheet first.
- Uses Thunkable’s drag and drop interface
- DataSource and DataViewerList, Google Sheets
- Coding Concepts: Variables, repeat loops, if statements, filtering data
1. Introduction: Filter Spreadsheet Data
2. Code the filter so that only Spanish films are displayed
3. Allow the user to choose between all and just Spanish films.
4. Show most recent data (bottom of sheet) first–films from 2019 first
You must be logged in to post a comment.